21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
This course is aimed at developers and data scientists who wish to understand and implement AI within their applications. Special focus is given to Data Analysis, Distributed AI and NLP.
- Distribution big data
- Data mining methods (training single systems + distributed prediction: traditional machine learning algorithms + Mapreduce distributed prediction)
- Apache Spark MLlib
- Recommendations and Advertising:
- Natural language
- Text clustering, text categorization (labeling), synonyms
- User profile restore, labeling system
- Recommended algorithms
- Insuring the accuracy of "lift" between and within categories
- How to create closed loops for recommendation algorithms
- Logical regression, RankingSVM,
- Feature recognition (deep learning and automatic feature recognition for graphics)
- Natural language
- Chinese word segmentation
- Theme model (text clustering)
- Text classification
- Extract keywords
- Semantic analysis, semantic parser, word2vec (vector to word)
- RNN long-term memory (TSTM) architecture
2020-05-11 2020-05-13Luxembourg, Place de la Gare
This is one of the best hands-on with exercises programming courses I have ever taken.
This is one of the best quality online training I have ever taken in my 13 year career. Keep up the great work!.
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Luxembourg!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Luxembourg
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!